Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2009 Topps Series 1 Sell Sheets are Live!!!

We've already seen what the cards are going to look like. Now take a look at what else is in store for 2009 Topps Baseball:











And now for the heavy stuff:


Okay, so that didn't go according to plan, but it looked much better together than if I seperated it into five sections. Just click on the picture to feel the full effect of how awesome this sell sheet looks.

For product information, please click here. For the initial checklist, please click here.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

1 comment:

TDLindgren said...

Wow!! That's a lot to take in. Here are my initial thoughts:

I love the "Legends of the Game" variations in the regular base card. To get a regular base card of Ruth and Cobb and of course the #7 Mantle.

I like the idea of the Turkey Red inserts and will be looking for the Ruth card.

No Mickey Mantle Story cards? I was hoping they would keep these inserts going. I love the idea of getting other Mantle cards on designs from 1952 to 1969.

Interesting to see what they do with the Wal-Mart and Target continuity cards. Will probably get the Williams, Ruth, Cobb, Mantle and Clemente.