Monday, November 17, 2008

The 2008 Topps U & H Target Checklist is Now Complete!!!

This one took a bit longer, and based on reports from the Topps Message Board, these cards might only be found in packs (no one has yet to confirm these in blasters...if they even have them at all). But in any event, we now have confirmed the final checklist for the fifteen insert cards that are exclusively found in blaster boxes and packs sold only at Target.

  • TCP31-Chipper Jones
  • TCP32-Lance Berkman
  • TCP33-Josh Hamilton
  • TCP34-Evan Longoria
  • TCP35-Kosuke Fukudome
  • TCP36-Dan Uggla
  • TCP37-Edinson Volquez
  • TCP38-Adrian Gonzalez
  • TCP39-Cole Hamels
  • TCP40-Jay Bruce
  • TCP41-Ken Griffey, Jr.
  • TCP42-Hideki Matsui
  • TCP43-Russell Martin
  • TCP44-Francisco Rodriguez
  • TCP45-Johan Santana

Remember, if you buy these at Target, and you don't collect any of the above fifteen players, or you don't plan on collecting the set, but still want to give these insert cards a home, please send me an e-mail and I will be more than happy to take them off your hands.

I have not yet had a chance to thank the following people who have bought and helped compile the checklist for this and the WalMart insert sets:

  • Dennis Lackey (dlackey...please e-mail me with an updated checklist...I could use those cards)
  • Tim Lindgren (aka friend and frequent commenter of the blog tdlindgren...check out his blog appropriately entitled Blogin' Baseball)
  • Dan Grobelny (ArmyDan...comes in at just the right times to lend a hand)
  • Michael Jablonski (millionsforrings...new member whose first three posts really helped get the Target set figured out...welcome to the Topps Message Boards)

Gentlemen, thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

4 comments:

dayf said...

CHIPPERRRRRR!!!!

YESSSSSSS

( I got cards for you, I'll e-mail soon)

dayf said...

Oh yeah, I can confirm these cards are not in blasters. Only packs.

Also (I know you don't want to hear this) there is a new Topps blaster-ish sort of thing I just found at Wal-Mart today that has 10 packs of series 1 and 2 along with an exclusive Blue Refractor '52 Mantle card. It looks like those 4 packs and a relic things that hang up on the racks and costs $20.

Captain Canuck said...

I want the Chipper card...
but there aren't any Targets north of the border!
Boo!

Anonymous said...

I can also confirm no T-205s in the $19.99 Target blasters. (I kinda wish I had known that before I bought one this weekend.)