Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Must be a Slow News Day...When's Topps Series II Coming???

I'm going to have to think of something to do on Wednesdays other than ramble on about the goings on in the hobby. I mean, everyone's already covered everything. To wit:

Wait a minute. That's tomorrow!!! That means (UPS willing) that my store will have new product that I will actually want (hopefully, these things are known to delay by a day or three).

That means insert sets to buy:

  • Topps Stars
  • Topps Year in Review (continuation)
  • Topps Trading Card History (continuation)
  • Topps All-Star Rookie Team (continuation)
  • Topps Mantle Story (continuation)
  • Topps Presidential Match-Ups

Along with the possible continuation of hobby exclusives:

  • Topps 205 inserts (Target)
  • Topps Dick Perez inserts (Wal-Mart)
  • Topps Rookie Variation (K-Mart)

Well, I guess I know what will keep me busy for the next couple of months. And now that I have a blog, I can do box breaks and reviews of the cards. Can't wait.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: