Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Week Away to Recharge

I know my readership takes a hit when I don't post. So I'm thinking my numbers now have taken a nosedive. But I never said I was doing what it is I do for ratings.

While I took my break, I found a card shop at the mall (brand new), and bought a few packs of 2010 Topps Update. No, nothing worthwhile in the insert department, but at least I have a reason to go to the mall again. Best of luck to the folks running Sports and Gaming Cards at Golf Mill Center in Niles, IL.

And when I get home, I plan on updating the wantlists on the sidebar of the blog, the official card count in my always growing collection, and put the master set of '10 Topps Update into sheets.

That and possibly restart the Randomizer and enter codes into Toppstown. Later.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

3 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Recharging is a must.

@SparkTrader said...

Just found your blog. Good reading. Thanks a lot.

Sharpe said...

What was reinforced most for me by going through your Top 300 and then some is that I wish new cards ditched the foil so we could scan cards and still enjoy them visually.

Unless the card was white, post-1994 you have a tough time seeing the details of the names/teams/etc.