Friday, November 20, 2009

It is Official. It was Confirmed Before, But Now I Know for Sure that...


I am a big league dunderhead.

Thanks to commenter Brady James, not for pointing this not so new fact about myself, but because he asked if I had the Paul Molitor SP card from U & H (which by the way, I don't...), I realized that I left Molitor off not only from my wantlists (on both my last post and the wantlist on the sidebar), but also from this article.

I should really, really learn how to count. There are 25 SP's, and I only jotted down 24 on the list. When I get home tonight, I will update the above post with this little factoid:
  • #UH65 Joe Mauer, #UH65b Paul Molitor.
To answer Brady James, no, I still need the card. If you have it, please let me know. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to go lie down now.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

Brady James said...

I do have it, but am going to keep it, being a Twins fan and all.

But, I see it almost every time I go to a card show, so, next time I see it, it is yours. For free, since you helped me out with a few Turkey Reds for no charge.

Rod (Padrographs) said...

I have the Molitor if you want it. I will send it to you. I am looking for the McCovey SP. send me your address at padrographs@live.com and I will send it out.