Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trying to Catch Up Outside of the Blog...

If you've thought that I've been partying since the big Topps/MLB exclusive, and that's why I have not posted, you're absolutely right. I'm so looking forward to 2010 now.

But I've also been running around trying to finish a few side projects, which include:
  • Putting those 15-card 2009 Topps team sets (all 30 of them) into a binder. What's taking so long is that I also am cutting the checklists using the back of the packaging and I'm cutting them down to ...yes, I'm a geek.
  • Rearranging my bookshelves as I'm running out of room in my one allotted bookshelf (who knew 34 years worth of Topps cards in binders can take up so much space???)
  • Sorting through old Beckett Magazines, keeping the ones I like (not too many) and will send the rest (I'm talking more than 10 years worth of monthly magazines) either to the library or the recycling bin (if there is a particular Beckett mag, all Baseball mind you, from 1999-2008 that you're looking for, please let me know, and I'll mail it to you).
  • Planning for what to write about on this blog. Already, I've promised, yet not delivered on a lot of things, and I feel rather horrible about it. The good news is that I found all my notes regarding the box breaks of 2009 Topps series 2. I scanned the cards earlier, but couldn't do the break post until I had my notes. Now that all is together, I can get to work on them.
So that's where I've been and what I've been doing. Will strive to do better as always. Besides, I have a lot to discuss and this is my forum to do it. Get ready to enjoy the ride.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

3 comments:

thehamiltonian said...

Hey, you don't happen to have the Beckett baseball where Hamilton is pictured on the cover with Tampa Bay?

TDLindgren said...

I would be interested in any Baseball Beckett towards the end of 2008.

Thanks!

Bay Rat North West said...

The Beckett from the Topps 50th Annv if you have it and any Beckett with Reds on the cover. Let me know,

Joe