Monday, August 24, 2009

Off the Blogroll Go...

It's that time of the month again...one I don't particularly like doing. But, as keeper of the Sports Card Blogroll, it is my duty to remove inactive blogs off the big Blogroll while adding more to them.

You know the rules, I'll put links to the blogs on this post so you can see what each one was about. The Blogroll says good bye to:
This is the monthly reminder: if you have a sports card blog, or know of any new ones out there, please let me know so I can add them to the big Blogroll. Send me an e-mail at bdj610@hotmail.com, or leave me a comment somewhere. I'll know how to find it.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

2 comments:

unclemoe said...

I'm not sure when my blog was added to the Blogroll but thanks for adding me!

moe.

Dean said...

Good List. Thanks.