- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 2010 Topps Pro Debut #37.
- Player Name, position, team: Stephen Fife, pitcher, Salem Red Sox.
- Level-League, Team Affiliation: A-Carolina League, Boston Red Sox.
- Minor League Stats (stats with team depicted only): 10 G, 50.2 IP, 3-2, 28 R, 25 ER, 51 SO, 10 BB, 10 GS, 0 CG, 0 SHO, 0 SV, 1.342 WHIP, 4.44 ERA.
- Any special information about player: Drafted by the Red Sox #3rd, June 2008. Bats: right. Throws: right.
- Major League Debut: July 17, 2012.
- Baseball America Organizational Ranking After Season with Team: Boston Red Sox #17 prospect after the 2009 season.
- Blurb on the back: "Stephen, a former Little League World Series participant and a latecomer to pitching, moved into the third round of the 2008 draft after blossoming at the U. of Utah. His pro career began at Low Class-A Lowell, where he held batters to a .198 AVG out of the bullpen. In '09, Fife went back to starting."
- Official Topps Rookie Card: n/a.
- Commentary: Selected by the Boston Red Sox in the third round (compensation pick) of the 2008 draft, Stephen Fife was climbing the organizational ladder as a starting pitcher. He had spent the 2010 season with the Portland (Maine) Sea Dogs, finishing the year with an 8-6 record, a 4.75 ERA, and 82 strikeouts in 26 starts. He returned to Portland in 2011, and was having a banner year thanks to an 11-4 record, a 3.66 ERA, 70 k's, and a 1.394 WHIP. On July 11, 2011, Fife was involved in a three-team, seven-player trade, with the Dodgers and Mariners. By the time the dust settled, Fife became part of the Los Angeles Dodgers' organization, being assigned to the AA-Southern League Chattanooga Lookouts. In 2012, after going 11-7 for the Dodgers' AAA team in Albuquerque, Fife was called up to the big league roster and made his major league debut on July 17. Heading into the 2013 campaign, he is looking to break camp with the Dodgers as part of their starting rotation.