Friday, July 26, 2013

To Show That the Blog Has Not Died...Yet...

Thank you to all the people who have sent me emails asking if I am all right. I know that I haven't posted much on this humble little blog lately, and if you see the history (like last year), you will see that I didn't post much from the time after the All-Star Break until I became unemployed.

But rest assured that I am fine, and that things are actually all right on the personal side of things. Really. A couple of bits of good news may come soon.

Anyway, I have had a number of requests lately to add more blogs to the Sports Card Blogroll. Yes, I've looked at them (when emailed to me at bdj610@hotmail.com). I just have not had the opportunity to add them to the big blogroll yet. I am hoping to do so this evening/weekend.

Rest assured that the collection has grown a bit in the last couple of weeks (finally saved enough to buy for 2013 Topps Series II, Topps Archives, and Topps Pro Debut).

So I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I don't know if I can catch up to the last seven plus weeks of missing Random Cards of the Day...maybe I'll scale it back a bit and put a scan of the card front and back and scrap the bio/commentary (too much involved in research I guess).

And yes, I'm going to the National. Saturday for sure, maybe Sunday, but Saturday is a sure bet.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: