Monday, July 29, 2013

Is Your 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Set Complete?

By Wednesday, unless you plan on dropping $135 plus on a box Topps Tribute WBC edition at the National, being held down the street in beautiful Rosemont, IL, it no longer will be.

Why you ask?

Because one of the pack/box break promotions Topps is throwing (literally) is that if you buy and break a box of Topps' WBC Tribute product, you can get,

THIS!!!


That's right. A 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen card of Dodgers phenom (and ESPN darling) Yasiel Puig. The plan is to distribute 100 of these cards per day, 500 cards total, during the National's five-day run in the Chicago area.

If I was a certain gum enthusiast, I'd be swearing up and down a storm, on my blog, or on a certain radio program. But I'm not. It looks really nice on the computer. I'd love to get my hands on this card. But I think I'll wait. I can be patient. I can even put this on my want list on the sidebar of this humble little blog, to remind me of cards that are for now, impossible dreams to add to my collection.

One question though...

Is this card #351?

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: