Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pack Break Week 2: 2011 Topps Stickers Collecton


So this week, I decided to go ahead and open one pack of cards that I bought last weekend at Target. Yesterday, I opened a pack of 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter. Here is what was waiting for me when I opened my first pack of 2011 Topps Stickers:

The cards that came out of the pack are (in the order of how they were packaged):

  • #21 Nick Swisher (which proves that just because a sticker is in EVERY ALBUM doesn't mean that you're not going to be stuck with extras)
  • #262 Casey Blake
  • #223 Jose Tabata
  • #39 Edwin Encarnacion
  • #216 Corey Hart
  • #139/#297 St. Louis Cardinals/Chicago White Sox Logos
  • #78 Chris Getz
  • #221 Jonathan Lucroy


My thoughts. I am 7 stickers away from a complete Brewers page. Yay. I can't understand why the logo cards are numbered the way they are. Both NL and AL stickers are on the same pages (right in the middle of the album). Why the gap in numbers? I could understand if the logos were on every team's page. The fact that Swisher's sticker (say that ten times fast) was in this pack means I now have two variations of his sticker (the one with the peforations because it was in the album and one without). Bet Chris Olds is getting jealous right now.


I do have the album and 15 other packs to open. I will sort out the damages and possibly beg to trade with people to attempt a complete album soon. I will have my thoughts on the album later on too.

That's another pack down, and four more to go. Next up, is the pack of Topps Lineage. Here's hoping for a something good.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

No comments: