Wednesday, April 1, 2009

That's It...I Quit!!!

After 22 years of being in this Hobby, after spending an incredible amount of money, and after a number of years of frustration, I have decided to pack it in. I've given up. This Hobby is too stressful. I need to get my priorities in order, and I've come to the realization that collecting 2½ x 3½ pictures of athletes, many of whom are now YOUNGER than I am, is too much.

I've also come to the conclusion that creating this blog was a big mistake. I've developed writer's block. I can't think anymore about what to put on here. And it seems that every waking hour, my mind is thinking of ideas of what to write about here. It has taken a toll on me, and has complicated matters at home, and at work.

This is why I've decided to sell all my cards and quit the blog. That's right. I'm going to close the blog down, delete all the posts, and sell all 42,633 cards to Mr. Mint. I could really use the money, and I know he pays in cash. I realize that he only buys cards up to the 1960's, but when he sees what I have to offer, I'm sure that he'll be willing to pony up the cash...


Yeah right...Happy April Fools' Day everybody!!!

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha . . . you almost had me if not for the three exclamation points in the title ! Happy April 1st !

Big Daddy said...

Not sure if you got my email about finding your elusive 2008 Walmart Lance Berkman. I traded for one and when I get it, its yours.

Captain Canuck said...

I've been waiting for one of these... just didn't know which blog it was going to come from...

nice.

really good up until Mr. mint came in...

Campana on Cards said...

TASCG appreciates your effort more than Beckett's "toe nail" spoof today.