Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hey!!! Why Can't I Find These Blogs on Your Blogroll??!

I received an e-mail this afternoon wondering why a couple of prominent blogs weren't on the Sports Card Blogroll. The two sites mentioned (Sports Cards Uncensored and I am Joe Collector) are on the roll under the Multi-Sports Card Blogroll. Let me explain why...

When I first started adding blogs to the roll, both sites focused on more than one sport. I could not just add them to the Baseball roll or the Football roll exclusively because both sites focus on both sports. So I added the Multi-Sports section to alleviate that problem.

Other sites on the Multi-Sports section include:

If your blog is missing from the blogroll, or you find that it's not in the right section, please send me an e-mail and let me know. I'd be more than happy to place it where you think it should be.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

P.S. One blog was added today that I'm pretty sure I can't really put on here. Look for it in the Hobby/Media Blogroll and take a guess what was added today. If you want a hint, look at the names of the blogs on the roll, and think of which of them wouldn't belong on this blog, just based on the name of my blog alone. jba

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

I've always appreciated you adding me... but I have never featured a basketball card on my blog. Probably never will.
Baseball, yes, Football, yes, and hockey sure. Also lots of non-sports type stuff... But no basketball.