Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Night Owl Comes Through...Not with Cards, but New Blogrolls to Read!!!

I guess my requests to add more blogs to the big Blogroll did not fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes as the case may be) as the Night Owl recommended twelve sites to be included. Some sites have been around for a while (since January of this year), others are relatively new to the Hobby Blogging Community.

The new dozen recommended are:

And then to top it all off, dkwilson left a comment requesting to add his blog to the roll called It's like having my own Card Shop.

So thanks Night Owl for the sites. They've all been added to the Blogroll and notified of this (and you've been credited for it). Which only goes to show that I need to do a better job of looking out for these blogs. That, or hope that new bloggers know to send me an e-mail so they can be added to the Sports Card Blogroll.

Sincerely,

JayBee Anama

3 comments:

Matt Runyon said...

Nice job, Night Owl. I've added some of those to my "follow" list.

night owl said...

I screwed up the link for Baseball Card Recollections. It still exists. It's:

bbcrecollections.blogspot.com

Glad to help add to the blogroll.

Daniel Wilson said...

Thanks for adding me to the Blogroll!