- Official Card Set Name and Card Number: 1996 Topps #84.
- Player Name, position, team: Omar Vizquel, shortstop, Cleveland Indians.
- Major League Debut: April 3, 1989.
- Last Line of Statistics: 1995 stats (Indians): 136 G, 542 AB, 87 R, 144 H, 28 2B, 0 3B, 6 HR, 56 RBI, 29 SB, .351 SLG, 59 BB, 59 SO, .266 AVG.
- Any special information about player: Signed with the Mariners as a Free Agent 04/01/1984. Traded by the Mariners to the Indians 12/20/1993. Bats: right, Throws: right.
- Any special information about this specific card: Vizquel's ninth regular Topps card (total includes regular and traded cards only). The design for 1996 Topps really works for this card. One large picture, with an unobtrusive name box below. A picture like this would have normally been saved for the borderless and photo-inspired Stadium Club set. So it's even more thrilling that a shot like this was saved for the Tops eponymous set. And while there have been shots similar to this one taken in the past, this one is so upclose, you can see how high Vizquel had to jump, just to get the ball to first base (look ma, he's flying!!!) The back of the card mentions that like his Indians teammates, "things just fell into place...set career highs for SB's, HR's, and RBI...hit three home runs in a span of 14 (ab's)"
- Lo-Hi Beckett value: $0.10-$0.30.
- How many cards of this player do I own?: 49 cards.